A man with a golden aura

Nikigrow

Reaction score
A couple months ago, i had a memory pop up in my mind that was buried in my brain for years, and it has been bugging me. Of course it could just be a child's imagination but i just remember that it was so extremely real. So, let me start.
I was around 4-5 years old, it was a winter night around 9-10 PM. I usually was put to sleep around that time, so as always, my parents made the bed put me to sleep and left the lights on since i constantly had nightmares and thought that i saw weird people in the dark every night" probably just my imagination". An hour or so later i woke up because of a feeling that i was being watched, i thought it was my mom, she usually checked on me several times at night just in any case, so i didn't put too much thought into it. However the feeling was very unfamiliar so i opened my eyes and saw an old man standing above my bed and observing me. He had a top hat, a monocle, had a golden aura around him and was dressed in victorian-ish clothing. It wasn't an evil face, it wasn't happy, it looked like a person that would look at something interesting. You know, just standing there and observing. As soon as he saw that i opened my eyes and was scared, he stepped away from the bed and made a gesture with his hand like "don't worry boy, i am not gonna hurt you". I understood it right away and suddenly just felt comfort. He was silent but now he was smiling at me with a kind smile, like an elderly person would smile at you out on the street if you get eye contact with them. It didnt last long though, he dissappeared into the thin air as soon as my mom went into my room to check on me. I didn't tell her anything. I just went back to sleep and forgot about the incident until a couple of months ago.
anyone knows what that might have been?

Nikigrow welcome!
First off as kids we are more open to spirit's/entities. Now being honest don't know much about aura's but I found this for you to check out.
Scroll all the way down to read gold.

Aura Colors and Their Meanings

Reactions: Donna K.
A couple months ago, i had a memory pop up in my mind that was buried in my brain for years, and it has been bugging me. Of course it could just be a child's imagination but i just remember that it was so extremely real. So, let me start.
I was around 4-5 years old, it was a winter night around 9-10 PM. I usually was put to sleep around that time, so as always, my parents made the bed put me to sleep and left the lights on since i constantly had nightmares and thought that i saw weird people in the dark every night" probably just my imagination". An hour or so later i woke up because of a feeling that i was being watched, i thought it was my mom, she usually checked on me several times at night just in any case, so i didn't put too much thought into it. However the feeling was very unfamiliar so i opened my eyes and saw an old man standing above my bed and observing me. He had a top hat, a monocle, had a golden aura around him and was dressed in victorian-ish clothing. It wasn't an evil face, it wasn't happy, it looked like a person that would look at something interesting. You know, just standing there and observing. As soon as he saw that i opened my eyes and was scared, he stepped away from the bed and made a gesture with his hand like "don't worry boy, i am not gonna hurt you". I understood it right away and suddenly just felt comfort. He was silent but now he was smiling at me with a kind smile, like an elderly person would smile at you out on the street if you get eye contact with them. It didnt last long though, he dissappeared into the thin air as soon as my mom went into my room to check on me. I didn't tell her anything. I just went back to sleep and forgot about the incident until a couple of months ago.
anyone knows what that might have been?
Hi Nik. Gold is a sacred color, and it's possible it was a guide or angelic being, especially since it took steps to keep you from fearing it. The bad guys like to evoke fear...this one didn't.

Sounds to me as if this spirit was one just there to check on you. You may never know why, but it appears it was one of the good guys. Ever have anymore visitations?

Hi Nik. Gold is a sacred color, and it's possible it was a guide or angelic being, especially since it took steps to keep you from fearing it. The bad guys like to evoke fear...this one didn't.

Sounds to me as if this spirit was one just there to check on you. You may never know why, but it appears it was one of the good guys. Ever have anymore visitations?
i did actually, when i was a bit older i remember seeing an imp with glowing eyes looking at me through the window, however whenever i saw the "scary" ones, they never approached me as close as the guy with the glowing aura did. its as if they wanted something from me but were scared to come close to me.
i had a sleep paralysis a couple months ago actually two times. it was a man with a black aura around him, and he was dressed like a 50s 60s american detective. his face was just black, like a thick shadow on his face. they were talking about trying to feed off of my fear and not being able to do it because i wasnt scared.

Oh yeah, and by the way. every time i was about to get seriously injured, somehow it always turned out to be something insignificant. i like exploring abandoned buildings, and once i was climbing this very old tower, when i was on around 5 meters height i slipped and went into a free fall, i expected to land and break both my legs, but i ended up just landing on my feet and all of the force that was supposed to break my legs, as if just magically went into the ground instead of breaking my bones and leaving me handicapped. I have never been seriously injured, every time i was about to get injured it somehow just didnt happen.
was even about to get my eye stabbed out when i landed on a sharp metal corner of a chair, but i just ended up getting a scar just above my eye.

Oh yeah, and by the way. every time i was about to get seriously injured, somehow it always turned out to be something insignificant. i like exploring abandoned buildings, and once i was climbing this very old tower, when i was on around 5 meters height i slipped and went into a free fall, u expected to land and break both my legs, but i ended up just landing on my feet and the all of the force that was supposed to break my legs as if just went into the ground instead of breaking my bones and leaving me handicapped. I have never been injured, every time i was about to get injured it somehow just didnt happen.

Yeah you definitely got an angelic being with you, I mean we all do.