A man with a golden aura

But i don't understand, why am i so heavily protected by it? i am not something special, i am just as normal as everyone else.
i am also not religious in any way.
It may be a relative,ancestor watching over you.I'm not religious either but have experienced a lot of stuff.I think a lot of people have things like this happen but are not open to it so brush it aside as its too much to take in.To me everything and everyone is a special soul.

But i don't understand, why am i so heavily protected by it? i am not something special, i am just as normal as everyone else.

Let me tell you Something we are all special, just because you are not religious the creator believes in you. We all have free will to believe in what we want to.
And Oz could be right also it could be a family member. Just remember we are all here on this planet for a reason, just because we don't know why yet it is not our time to shine in what we are to do. In due time you will know why.

Hi Nickigrow. And welcome.

My first A Guide or Guardian also.

Every child come's into the world with a Guardian or Guide. It is just a thing. Some see them and forget them. Some see the all throughout their lives. This really isn't a 'religious' thing as much as a 'Spiritual' thing so it doesn't really matter what you are doing or have done in your life or if you are religious or an atheist. None of that has to do with you having a Guide or Guardian.

It is also more than probable that you are not so much highly protected as extremely lucky. There are instance's of Angel's intervening when a person is in trouble or headed for trouble and I believe that happens. But when you are out there making clear choices to put yourself in dangerous situations, it would be unlikely that you would be getting any kind of divine intervention. Free Will you know.

Not being nasty ,but Nikigrow said they are not religious,sounds like your preaching.

No,I am right.

Ok I didn't mean to sound like I am preaching, I was trying to put it the best way I could with out trying to do that. I apologize if I offended anyone.

Reactions: Donna K.
A couple months ago, i had a memory pop up in my mind that was buried in my brain for years, and it has been bugging me. Of course it could just be a child's imagination but i just remember that it was so extremely real. So, let me start.
I was around 4-5 years old, it was a winter night around 9-10 PM. I usually was put to sleep around that time, so as always, my parents made the bed put me to sleep and left the lights on since i constantly had nightmares and thought that i saw weird people in the dark every night" probably just my imagination". An hour or so later i woke up because of a feeling that i was being watched, i thought it was my mom, she usually checked on me several times at night just in any case, so i didn't put too much thought into it. However the feeling was very unfamiliar so i opened my eyes and saw an old man standing above my bed and observing me. He had a top hat, a monocle, had a golden aura around him and was dressed in victorian-ish clothing. It wasn't an evil face, it wasn't happy, it looked like a person that would look at something interesting. You know, just standing there and observing. As soon as he saw that i opened my eyes and was scared, he stepped away from the bed and made a gesture with his hand like "don't worry boy, i am not gonna hurt you". I understood it right away and suddenly just felt comfort. He was silent but now he was smiling at me with a kind smile, like an elderly person would smile at you out on the street if you get eye contact with them. It didnt last long though, he dissappeared into the thin air as soon as my mom went into my room to check on me. I didn't tell her anything. I just went back to sleep and forgot about the incident until a couple of months ago.
anyone knows what that might have been?
That’s very sweet. I don’t know why, but that emotionally touched me. Anyway, it could have been a spirit guide of yours, but, victorian clothing? That’s strange. Maybe you need more information from that memory or period of time in your life to understand what it was exactly.

The same experience I had with a shadow, the difference is that the shadow didn’t reply, it just, got scared and disappeared. And in the end it wasn’t even a normal shadow, it was just a black suit to hide the real being beneath it.

Reactions: Donna K. and Lynne
. Anyway, it could have been a spirit guide of yours, but, victorian clothing?

Not so strange really... my Spirit Guide's were a elderly woman and man that looked and dressed like they just came off the farm in Kansas in the 1930's. Of course when I was little I didn't have an opinion, I didn't even know Kansas. lol It was only when I grew older that the detail entered my conscious thought.