A bit confused...

The one thing about true paranormal experiences is that they are usually short in duration and often leave us wondering "did I just experience that?" Especially those new to it. To your original question of are some people more likely to experience things, there does seem to be some history to back that up. No one is quite sure why, but in some cases there are people who appear to be able to sense more than others and often experience more of the paranormal world around us.

Everything and everyone is energy. We all perceive things in the world differently, and some of us may resonate more with that otherwordly energy than others.

Do you have any "gifts" or abilities, Mum? Any precog or psychic type of abilities?
I do have some ability to just know when someone is going to telephone me and I can "feel" a person's mood read their energy perhaps. Often I think I see something in the room but when I turn it's gone. I think it's a small dog it a cat. Strangely enough in our last hone I could sense and see a fleeting glance of a bird. Very strange.

Hi

No I don't work there any longer. When the cast iron pan flew off a shelf and hit me I left.
Ok let’s call that one violent....... I hope you didn’t get hurt too bad :(

Well when new experiences pop up, let us know. We can give you advice. We can also keep you in our prayers or thoughts if you’re cool with that.

This forum is a close knit community and we’re here for each other and we don’t let diversity become adversity here. I think you’ll settle right in! Stay safe

Ok let’s call that one violent....... I hope you didn’t get hurt too bad :(

Well when new experiences pop up, let us know. We can give you advice. We can also keep you in our prayers or thoughts if you’re cool with that.

This forum is a close knit community and we’re here for each other and we don’t let diversity become adversity here. I think you’ll settle right in! Stay safe
Thank you so much. I feel very welcome here. :) The incident with the pan resulted in a few stitches and a sore head for a while, but it could have been worse.

Reactions: Charleh
I do have some ability to just know when someone is going to telephone me and I can "feel" a person's mood read their energy perhaps. Often I think I see something in the room but when I turn it's gone. I think it's a small dog it a cat. Strangely enough in our last hone I could sense and see a fleeting glance of a bird. Very strange.
Sounds to me like you are someone with a few skills there, Mum! This would also make it more likely for the spiritual realm to interact with you more often than some others. With the exception of the pan wielding entity, you sound as though you have handled these events quite well and most have been non threatening...once again, except for the angry guy with the pan. You did right to leave that home before something else happened.

Birds are often seen as messengers. When you've glimpsed the bird, has anything followed the sighting?

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
Sounds to me like you are someone with a few skills there, Mum! This would also make it more likely for the spiritual realm to interact with you more often than some others. With the exception of the pan wielding entity, you sound as though you have handled these events quite well and most have been non threatening...once again, except for the angry guy with the pan. You did right to leave that home before something else happened.

Birds are often seen as messengers. When you've glimpsed the bird, has anything followed the sighting?
I don't think there has been anything if significance happening after Tweety Pie makes his appearance Debi. Does anyone have any thoughts on the red orb please?

I don't think there has been anything if significance happening after Tweety Pie makes his appearance Debi. Does anyone have any thoughts on the red orb please?
In the Paranormal world, orbs are hotly debated. You will find all sorts of "explanations" for them. Since you visually saw this and it wasn't on a video or film, I believe we can rule out the dust theory many hold. Orbs are energy of some sort. Now, is it a conscious entity? That is always in debate. But the fact is they are often reported when paranormal activity is present.

Hi Mum, I can offer you a perspective of looking at your malevolent and benevolent (?) experiences. This realization has worked for me and maybe it'll work for you.
These events are paranormal for a reason. They are Mysteries. We will never have a 100% certain, scientifically proven, repeatable experiment with a double-blind laboratory controled crossover study. Ever.:(
But we can describe the event by labeling it, and offering possible explaination. Some days, all you get is half a loaf. I find great comfort in that.:)

Hi Mum, I can offer you a perspective of looking at your malevolent and benevolent (?) experiences. This realization has worked for me and maybe it'll work for you.
These events are paranormal for a reason. They are Mysteries. We will never have a 100% certain, scientifically proven, repeatable experiment with a double-blind laboratory controled crossover study. Ever.:(
But we can describe the event by labeling it, and offering possible explaination. Some days, all you get is half a loaf. I find great comfort in that.:)
Hi Paintman
Thanks for your take on things. Since joining this forum I feel a little better knowing others have experienced their own "stuff" and it's good to be believed!

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
Hi Mum. I’m a bit late to the discussion, however I agree with my friends take on this. They may be isolated events that you may never know the cause behind. Keep us posted. Welcome to the forum.

Last edited: