9-7-2021 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

dang im only 50-50 on my guesses today...... i almost said broken a bone but since i was wrong with dukes guesses i went with the others.... so lets change the wrong one with broken a bone....lol
LOL Nope. Broke my right arm as a kid. I actually am impressed you came up with Niagra Falls!

LOL Nope. Broke my right arm as a kid. I actually am impressed you came up with Niagra Falls!
ok im stuck between getting stitches and skiing being my next guesses... if its skiing then thats what through me on dukes guesses as well....lol

ok im stuck between getting stitches and skiing being my next guesses... if its skiing then thats what through me on dukes guesses as well....lol
Skiing it is! lol

LOL I don't know why it threw you so much. I was sitting here laughing about it, since it got you with Duke as well! Indiana....flat as a board with cornfields, ya know.
but, you do have lakes..... one really big one in the north part of the state....lol

LOL I don't know why it threw you so much. I was sitting here laughing about it, since it got you with Duke as well!
yep....just think waterskiing and i cant read ya....hahaha

Reactions: Debi
but, you do have lakes..... one really big one in the north part of the state....lol
I am not about to strap on boards to my feet and go 50 mph across water or snow for 10 seconds just to take a header into it. Nope. Not on my wish list.

Reactions: Duke and Paulm
By the way, I grew up by Lake Michigan. Boats yes. Ski no.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm