9-7-2021 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

I am not about to strap on boards to my feet and go 50 mph across water or snow for 10 seconds just to take a header into it. Nope. Not on my wish list.
ive never skied behind a boat. tubes, wakebourds, and stuff but not skis.... i have at a beach side park with a cable pull ski machine thingy....lol

I am not about to strap on boards to my feet and go 50 mph across water or snow for 10 seconds just to take a header into it. Nope. Not on my wish list.
ive never snow skied.... dont care much for the cold, being buried face down under a pile of snow isnt my idea of a fun outing....lol...now the clubhouse and hot chocolate im all in for.

ive never skied behind a boat. tubes, wakebourds, and stuff but not skis.... i have at a beach side park with a cable pull ski machine thingy....lol
It's just never been something I've wanted to even try! lol As a child we went to Wisconsin a lot and saw some water ski shows there. I was never impressed.

Reactions: Paulm
ive never snow skied.... dont care much for the cold, being buried face down under a pile of snow isnt my idea of a fun outing....lol...now the clubhouse and hot chocolate im all in for.
There ya go! I like the "people watcher" designation!

There ya go! I like the "people watcher" designation!
im all in with that activity... watching everyone else fall is always more fun. lol

It's just never been something I've wanted to even try! lol As a child we went to Wisconsin a lot and saw some water ski shows there. I was never impressed.
i grew up on the water so have tried most water related activities i could think of.

Reactions: Debi
Did you know that is an actual "activity" in nursing homes? Seriously. I excel at it so I will someday fit right in...lol
soooo the activity is watching each other fall?....like a betting pool of whos gonna break a hip first??....lol...oh boy, sounds like fun, slightly demented, but fun, lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
soooo the activity is watching each other fall?....like a betting pool of whos gonna break a hip first??....lol...oh boy, sounds like fun, slightly demented, but fun, lol
NOOOO! "People Watching"!!!! OMG...lol

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm