9-7-2021 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

Yesterday was the last day of the state fair, and I lasted about two hours. But I enjoyed petting the animals! There were goats, lambs, cows, rabbits, and roosters. Most of the animals had already been taken home; I missed out on the horses. I spent a few minutes exchanging "Mehs" with a goat. The same way I exchange "meows" with a cat.
My little animal whisperer at work...lol Love it, Garnet.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Garnetsilver I'm glad you had fun at the fair.
I just got home from a long day and the move is going good. I just wanted to pop in and say hi and eat and go to bed. Get up and do it again one last time.
Hi everyone and goodnight !

Garnetsilver I'm glad you had fun at the fair.
I just got home from a long day and the move is going good. I just wanted to pop in and say hi and eat and go to bed. Get up and do it again one last time.
Hi everyone and goodnight !
Hi and have a good rest tonight, Paint! Hopefully tomorrow you shall be done!

Just stopping in to say thank you for the compliment, Debi! I am worn out from yesterday, so just going to veg the rest of the evening!

Just stopping in to say thank you for the compliment, Debi! I am worn out from yesterday, so just going to veg the rest of the evening!
It's a veg kind of night and you are welcome. Everybody get rested up and I'll see you all tomorrow.