9-7-2021 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

I like tubing calmly down the river. I'm in for that. My mom went white water rafting at age 75. She loved it.
tubing down the river IS fun... love that... white water i havent done, gotta go north georgia for that. down here its too flat and the rivers, while large, arent really whitewater worthy...

Reactions: Debi
tubing down the river IS fun... love that... white water i havent done, gotta go north georgia for that. down here its too flat and the rivers, while large, arent really whitewater worthy...
Mom went out west somewhere for it. She was an adrenaline junkie. lol

Reactions: Paulm
Mom went out west somewhere for it. She was an adrenaline junkie. lol
sounds like fun... i used to be a serious adrenaline junky... rappelling, spelunking, snorkeling/diving, parachuteing....not so much anymore.... crap, i got old somewhere along the way...lol

sounds like fun... i used to be a serious adrenaline junky... rappelling, spelunking, snorkeling/diving, parachuteing....not so much anymore.... crap, i got old somewhere along the way...lol
My mom got worse as she got older. She'd try anything! I'm more of the careful sort. I have to stay in one piece to take care of kids, pets, and my Wile E. Coyote husband, who all seem to find ways to hurt themselves.

My mom got worse as she got older. She'd try anything! I'm more of the careful sort. I have to stay in one piece to take care of kids, pets, and my Wile E. Coyote husband, who all seem to find ways to hurt themselves.
ive had more stitches and broken bones than i care to remember. finally got it out of my system i guess. but a lot of good memories. you gotta have some adventures to remember

ive had more stitches and broken bones than i care to remember. finally got it out of my system i guess. but a lot of good memories. you gotta have some adventures to remember
I've had plenty of them, but normally I am not injured in them...lol

Reactions: Paulm
gotta run for a few....nice chatting Debi. later

Reactions: Debi
Yesterday was the last day of the state fair, and I lasted about two hours. But I enjoyed petting the animals! There were goats, lambs, cows, rabbits, and roosters. Most of the animals had already been taken home; I missed out on the horses. I spent a few minutes exchanging "Mehs" with a goat. The same way I exchange "meows" with a cat.

Reactions: Debi and Lone Wolf