9-23-2022 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

Lynne will be upset she missed you. Not sure where she is tonight but that poor girl has been overwhelmed with stuff lately. I think her mom was having a surgical thing today if memory serves me.
Positive wishes for Lynne Mom. I hope not to stray far. I would not want to miss anyone here least of all Lynne.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Hey, I just noticed my avatar is still in costume from last Halloween. But you know that avatar feels good on me. I got my hair buzzed today so it’s a little lean on top but I am still rocking those fab silver temples.

Reactions: Lynne
Hey, I just noticed my avatar is still in costume from last Halloween. But you know that avatar feels good on me. I got my hair buzzed today so it’s a little lean on top but I am still rocking those fab silver temples.
You are just in time for this Halloween! lol And yes, I think you rock that avatar well! I'm looking for my Halloween costume. Choices, Choices...lol

Reactions: Lynne
WandS when my Mom lost that ring you were the one that mentioned it could have been an aport. Even she asked about you !

• Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Hi , I’ve missed seeing you around the halls here. How ya been?

Good evening all.

Reactions: Paintman