9-23-2022 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

Paint, remember I said Coast couldn't get any worse? I was wrong. Really wrong.

C2C has been a train wreck for quite a while and I really don't want to see a train wreck.

I still tune in on Sunday nights with George Knapp.

C2C has been a train wreck for quite a while and I really don't want to see a train wreck.

I still tune in on Sunday nights with George Knapp.
He's on this Sunday. Alien abduction stories. Only show worth it this whole week, imo.

Reactions: Paintman
I'm glad your husband really likes Rolley. Because it's a local show they're going to talk about a little bit of politics and the Bears.
So when you hear a name just think " crook crook crook - and not good at football."

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
Well we live in trying times what with threats of nuclear war and a deepening recession and really bad C2C guests. Got to make the best of it !

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric and Debi
I'm glad your husband really likes Rolley. Because it's a local show they're going to talk about a little bit of politics and the Bears.
So when you hear a name just think " crook crook crook - and not good at football."

Ahhh yes. It will make me homesick! lol

Well we live in trying times what with threats of nuclear war and a deepening recession and really bad C2C guests. Got to make the best of it !

That's the truth! I cannot, will not, do one more round with Doc Wallet. Nope. Now I have an alternative!

Reactions: Paintman
Put the grips on the clubs and give me a second and I'll find a picture.