9-23-2022 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

There she is! Hi there, Lynne!
I have been over whelmed with family duty’s. Frankly whrn I’ve gotten home the past two days I just hit the couch like a zombie lol. All is well and everything is handled.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
I am babysitting Fiona this weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I have been over whelmed with family duty’s. Frankly whrn I’ve gotten home the past two days I just hit the couch like a zombie lol. All is well and everything is handled.
You are a good multi tasker, hon.

Reactions: Lynne
Well I'm not wearing a hood tonight. And I can't wear my White Sox hat because the cats make fun of me.
Maybe I could wear the Bears hat. No that's not going to work either...

WandS when my Mom lost that ring you were the one that mentioned it could have been an aport. Even she asked about you !
Holy sprits Paint. I’m welling up with tears. So nice to know that she might mention me. I just recalled that - real fact - I thought today at about 6:15PM about my Mom’s wedding band I lost in about 1990-something but found it in 1999 INSIDE of the dust jacket of my senior year high school year book. Zero possible non-paranormal explanation for how it got there especially since it was inside-inside - like tucked inside the dust jacket.