9-14-2018 FRIDAY Live Chat Thread

Wow, we only have baked beans in a tomato sauce and that's it. I found Bush's on Amazon UK so gonna indulge in some beans goodness :)
I highly recommend the Country Style, the Homestyle, and the one with bacon goodness....lol I use all of them depending on what main dish we are having.

Reactions: TonyM
I'm glad I could introduce you to something new you can actually get!

I painted the post to look like the Finish Line Post at Arlington international Racecourse in Chicago.:D I really have too much time on my hands some days.:( I'm going to pour in so soap and water and test it out.
Tony we have to get you some chocolate milk ! You can make your own with Hershey's squirt or Ovaltine or Bosco.

Reactions: TonyM and Debi
I painted the post to look like the Finish Line Post at Arlington international Racecourse in Chicago.:D I really have too much time on my hands some days.:( I'm going to pour in so soap and water and test it out.
Tony we have to get you some chocolate milk ! You can make your own with Hershey's squirt or Ovaltine or Bosco.
Yes, we really may have to look into sending a care package to Scotland for Tony if this keeps up! lol

Reactions: TonyM and Paintman
I'm glad I could introduce you to something new you can actually get!

Only via Amazon which wouldn't have been possible just a couple of years ago. When I was in the US I never went into any kind of store just restaurants, boy did I miss out

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Only via Amazon which wouldn't have been possible just a couple of years ago. When I was in the US I never went into any kind of store just restaurants, boy did I miss out
OK, add to your US trip bucket list a trip to a grocery store! A large one.

Anybody watching the news ? It's a bunch of weatherman being blown around in Carolina. It's kind of hard to grasp how much water they're getting so quickly.