9-14-2018 FRIDAY Live Chat Thread

The thread we have running has a lot on it. Anyone see anything else, add it right on to it! We'll continue to follow this one.

Reactions: damon
I'll see you guys later on tonight. Fun talking with everyone.

Reactions: TonyM
I gotta run for a bit myself here. Stuff to take care of is waiting for me. Like some laundry, some dishes for the dishwasher....you know, that stuff I've been avoiding all day.. Back later!!!

eXGJYqa.jpg

Hi Bob, and thanks for the image! How are you doing with it so far?

Hi Bob, and thanks for the image! How are you doing with it so far?
Hi, Debi. How was your day? A little rain here and there, here, so far.......but It will be tomorrow evening into Sunday before the heavy rain and winds get here.........Who knows? It could change course again.

Reactions: Debi
Hi, Debi. How was your day? A little rain here and there, here, so far.......but It will be tomorrow evening into Sunday before the heavy rain and winds get here.........Who knows? It could change course again.
This is one weird storm. Even the meteorologists are saying so. Like someone flipped a switch on it. But the water is still coming on strong.

This is one weird storm. Even the meteorologists are saying so. Like someone flipped a switch on it. But the water is still coming on strong.
It's a storm that those in the path need to take seriously........Here in town, people were stocking up at the general store.

Reactions: Debi