9-14-2018 FRIDAY Live Chat Thread

I like chocolate shakes so I use chocolate icecream and then go all out by using chocolate milk, too. You can use regular milk, but I love my chocolate.

You can easily make one at home. Just combine icecream and milk, and smoosh it together or use a blender(that's the best way.) Sip throw a straw. Delish! Some of us like some malt in ours to make it malted shake. This is like a major go to for Americans, Tony. We love them!

I've been looking online at recipes and easy enough, I have a hand blender which should do the job. I don't think we have malt here but I can likely get it online. Never had chocolate milk either.

Also gonna track down pumpkin spice I've got to try that out even if I hate it, Amazon has suppliers in the UK.

Reactions: Debi
I've been looking online at recipes and easy enough, I have a hand blender which should do the job. I don't think we have malt here but I can likely get it online. Never had chocolate milk either.

Also gonna track down pumpkin spice I've got to try that out even if I hate it, Amazon has suppliers in the UK.
OK, lost me at pumpkin spice. Bleck! Not my thing! And it's all you see for months around here.

Reactions: Paintman and TonyM
OK, lost me at pumpkin spice. Bleck! Not my thing! And it's all you see for months around here.

I'd never heard of it until I saw graphic memes on reddit, I'll try anything once when it comes to food as I was so fussy as a kid and practically lived on baked beans, do you get them your way?

Reactions: Paintman
BAked beans come in a plentiful variety of flavors here!

More than one flavour? Am I missing out lol

My American boss for years was convinced I lived in a 3rd world country maybe he was right :)

upload_2018-9-14_14-23-46.jpeg

These are just a few!