9-14-2018 FRIDAY Live Chat Thread

So, we know Paint is mowing. What's everyone else doing today?

The work week's over for me and a great week it was. One monitor showing Gotham on Netflix the other live weather reports about the hurricane.

Reactions: Debi
I'm looking around the internet for some new content here, but the storm seems to have taken over much of the web.

Reactions: TonyM
I'm sure you'll do fine :)

How're you feeling?
Doing OK, Tony! Thanks for asking. This has been a better week for me. I seem to be making some new progress on titrating down on the 02, which means my lungs are doing some more healing.

Now, how are you doing? Besides being quality food deprived? :p;)

Doing OK, Tony! Thanks for asking. This has been a better week for me. I seem to be making some new progress on titrating down on the 02, which means my lungs are doing some more healing.

Good news Debi I hope that keeps up, positive thoughts your way always

Reactions: Debi
Now, how are you doing? Besides being quality food deprived? :p;)

I'm doing great and firing on all cylinders both work and home life. Finding inspiration again which is wonderful.

I gotta track down a milkshake :)

I'm doing great and firing on all cylinders both work and home life. Finding inspiration again which is wonderful.

I gotta track down a milkshake :)
You can easily make one at home. Just combine icecream and milk, and smoosh it together or use a blender(that's the best way.) Sip throw a straw. Delish! Some of us like some malt in ours to make it malted shake. This is like a major go to for Americans, Tony. We love them!