9-14-2018 FRIDAY Live Chat Thread

I'm just getting to land here today. Been a busy morning at home. I think I finally have everything done that had to be done ....I say this knowing full well something else will pop up...lol

Reactions: TonyM
my Anjewel, my angel,my Anjewel

Reactions: Debi
I am listening to the Weather Channel on the storm. They are all commenting that this is an "Odd" "weird" "unusual" storm and they've never seen one "act" this way or "track" this way. So...ok...who's directing this freaky thing? (Conspiracy theory, here I come!)

Tonight's show:

The Premonition Code: The Science of Precognition

Precognition is the scientific name for the knowledge or perception of the future, obtained through extrasensory means. We think we have it and can wield it, but what if science can actually prove it? Author Theresa Cheung joins BEYOND the DARKNESS to talk about how she teamed up with cognitive neuroscientist Julia Mossbridge, PhD, to not only show that sensing the future is possible, but provable through testing that YOU can participate in!! www.theresacheung.com www.thepremonitioncode.com (caution: first 2;30 of the show audio is slightly distorted. It corrects itself after that mark)

PodcastOne: The Premonition Code: The Science of Precognition

Hi kids I have to mow. But I get to put a new mower blade on. So I got that Goin for me.
hRbcNqP.jpg

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
So, we know Paint is mowing. What's everyone else doing today?

Reactions: TonyM