8-13-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I saw the kitten pics on FB, Lynne. They are adorable. Did the mama accept the lost one?
Yes but it didn’t make it. The other 5 are escaping all over the yard. They crawl out of everything. Mama is worn out and is happy to just feed whoever is closest. I think they’re hungry. So I gave them a little warm milk and they lapped it up. I’ll get some formula tomorrow.

Reactions: Debi
Yes but it didn’t make it. The other 5 are escaping all over the yard. They crawl out of everything. Mama is worn out and is happy to just feed whoever is closest. I think they’re hungry. So I gave them a little warm milk and they lapped it up. I’ll get some formula tomorrow.
They look pretty good in the pic. But yeah, that's a lot of kids! lol Help mama out a bit.

Reactions: Lynne
That’s great Duke. It’s so fun to catch up !

Sadly not this time, we were talking about one of our classmates who passed away. On the plus side, we did agree to get together when it's safe to do so and really catch up.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Sadly not this time, we were talking about one of our classmates who passed away. On the plus side, we did agree to get together when it's safe to do so and really catch up.
At least you were able to reconnect. And once again, so sorry for the loss.

Reactions: Duke and Lynne
So sorry to hear that. I hope you really do make time to get tog.

Reactions: Duke
I am waiting for this liter to be wined so I can get the cat trappers out here. I’m praying we don’t get locked down again.

Is jads mom seriously hurt. I’m worried.

Duke what’s happening at your place tonight ?

A special thank you to Duke today for posting new content!