8-13-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Well they cut the vacation off the first day. Only good thing is Fiona went home early lol.
LOL There is THAT! Relationships are getting tricky these days. My prayers that she gets it resolved.

Reactions: 7Critter
LOL There is THAT! Relationships are getting tricky these days. My prayers that she gets it resolved.
I think his one has run it’s course.

Amen

Sorry, got a call from an old college classmate I haven't talked to in years.

Reactions: Debi
I think his one has run it’s course.
Do sound that way! Hopefully what blew up will settle down for her so she can resume "normal". Fiona will be happy to take any additional attention, I'm sure!

Reactions: Lynne
I saw the kitten pics on FB, Lynne. They are adorable. Did the mama accept the lost one?

Do sound that way! Hopefully what blew up will settle down for her so she can resume "normal". Fiona will be happy to take any additional attention, I'm sure!
Well he was the rebound guy from the divorce. Nice man but too old for her in my opinion. He can’t tolerate what he thinks is her immaturity ( she wants to do stuff and he wants to stay home), and she says he is lazy ! Lol. Gee I wonder why ! 15 year difference.

Well he was the rebound guy from the divorce. Nice man but too old for her in my opinion. He can’t tolerate what he thinks is her immaturity ( she wants to do stuff and he wants to stay home), and she says he is lazy ! Lol. Gee I wonder why ! 15 year difference.
Waaay too big of a gap there! I can see why there is an issue.