8-13-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Duke what’s happening at your place tonight ?

Not much Lynne, getting ready to read my granddaughter a bedtime story. Be back in a little while.

I ran out of carpet detergent and decided the carpet needed shampooing anyway. So my house now smells of fresh vinegar lol. Better than dog lol

Reactions: Debi
Hey, if it works! lol
I have the doggie pads, but with two I think they may have leaked a bit. The room wasn’t passing the sniff test ! I just mixed my own dish soap and vinegar and water, the carpet looks great ... however it smells a bit fermented

I have the doggie pads, but with two I think they may have leaked a bit. The room wasn’t passing the sniff test ! I just mixed my own dish soap and vinegar and water, the carpet looks great ... however it smells a bit fermented
LOL This too shall pass! Boiler is so well trained she has had zero accidents. Now, Sophie is another story. I have been really cracking down on her and sending her out with Boiler.

Reactions: Lynne
LOL This too shall pass! Boiler is so well trained she has had zero accidents. Now, Sophie is another story. I have been really cracking down on her and sending her out with Boiler.
Good idea. She will learn from the other dog. Unfortunately I got Lola when jim was very disabled and sick. What was I thinking. So she was forced to learn the pad training. Now she needs them. Normally it’s no issue but with the extra dog who smells the place to go , I have really stay on top of it.

I've got to head on out tonight as the hubs needs some assistance this evening. I'm going to wish everyone a good evening and I'll see you all tomorrow!

Good night debi. Give hubby our love.