Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

8-13-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

jadamz

The Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Thanks for the extra prayers for Jadmom. She tripped and fell head first onto the cement patio. A big goose-egg but thank God no bleeding,disorientation,dizzyness ,nausea etc.Quite dangerous as she did have a recent stroke. I am staying with her. She is very fortunate and I KNOW Angels were there for her. Scary...

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for the extra prayers for Jadmom. She tripped and fell head first onto the cement patio. A big goose-egg but thank God no bleeding,disorientation,dizzyness ,nausea etc.Quite dangerous as she did have a recent stroke. I am staying with her. She is very fortunate and I KNOW Angels were there for her. Scary...
Glad Jadmom is OK. Mrs Duke's mother did the same thing once, tripped over her dachshund. She came away with mildly strained knee ligaments, the dog was uninjured.

Reactions: garnetsilver

jadamz

The Countess
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF SINISTRALITY?
There is nothing sinister about sinistrality: the word simply means “left-handedness” (as opposed to right-handedness) or “left-sidedness.” Sinistrality is a derivation of the adjective sinistral, whose current sense is “on the left-hand side, left” (in Middle English sinistralle meant “unlucky, adverse”). Sinistrality entered English in the mid-19th century.

Reactions: 7Christie