7-8-2017 Saturday Live Chat Thread

I had a hampster for a long time I came home and it was acting funny so I put it in it's bubble ball and took him to the vet. Everyone in the waiting room was smirking at me like I was a tard.

When I got back to the vet and they put the stethoscope on chipper (the hampster) the vet lady said: "You know they only live a few years?" I said he is 4 years old. The Lady said well they only cost 4 bux at the pet shop. I left wondering how that lady ever got to be a vet putting a price on Chipper like she did.
What a heartless vet!

Reactions: Debi
Funny thing about Shadow. When I visit my cousins in Minnesota the neighbor lady takes care of Shad. I'm going thru the very specific ways she likes her food. One third can of fish and one third can of beef or poultry, a dozen treats, fill up the dry food and shape it like a little pyramid, and doctor up her toys w/ cat nip. Oh, and a little thing of 1/2 & 1/2. She may have rolled her eyes.
I have a buddy who takes care of a feral cat. He has the same menu for the feral cat. Shootski, I gotta up my game.
And............that is why we are friends.:p
Yep, great cat dad! I think true men are the ones who can admit they like cats! Oh, have I ever mentioned my orange tabby, Zinger? :smilecat: