7-8-2017 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Funny thing about Shadow. When I visit my cousins in Minnesota the neighbor lady takes care of Shad. I'm going thru the very specific ways she likes her food. One third can of fish and one third can of beef or poultry, a dozen treats, fill up the dry food and shape it like a little pyramid, and doctor up her toys w/ cat nip. Oh, and a little thing of 1/2 & 1/2. She may have rolled her eyes.
I have a buddy who takes care of a feral cat. He has the same menu for the feral cat. Shootski, I gotta up my game.
And............that is why we are friends.:p

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Funny thing about Shadow. When I visit my cousins in Minnesota the neighbor lady takes care of Shad. I'm going thru the very specific ways she likes her food. One third can of fish and one third can of beef or poultry, a dozen treats, fill up the dry food and shape it like a little pyramid, and doctor up her toys w/ cat nip. Oh, and a little thing of 1/2 & 1/2. She may have rolled her eyes.
I have a buddy who takes care of a feral cat. He has the same menu for the feral cat. Shootski, I gotta up my game.
And............that is why we are friends.:p
LOL! I have very discriminating animals who insist on the good stuff. Sometimes they eat better than I do.

LOL! I have very discriminating animals who insist on the good stuff. Sometimes they eat better than I do.
Yup, Shadow T. gets some of what I'm eating. If I grill 10 chicken thighs, Baby Girl gets 2. Hand pulled. Shaped like a little pyramid.

Reactions: Lynne and Seahunter
Yup, Shadow T. gets some of what I'm eating. If I grill 10 chicken thighs, Baby Girl gets 2. Hand pulled. Shaped like a little pyramid.
LOL You are the bestest cat daddy out there. :p My cat simply waits until I put the plate down and she comes zipping by to steal whatever I have. She's QUICK despite her age!

Reactions: Lynne
Hey, ya know how everyone puts pictures up on the refrigerator ? I put a picture way down low by T.'s food dishes. It's a picture of her best friend, Reggie. She was a wonderful dog, and they adored each other.:D

I have just returned from the vortex that is my SIL....o_O

upload_2017-7-8_15-25-19.jpeg

Reactions: Seahunter
My roommate and pal is 16. Her name is Shadow, and she is getting a little bit old & creaky. Today is her birthday. Shes a little tuxedo cat and has 13 nicknames and a discriminating pallet.. Her record ( There is always a record w/ me:)) is beating the crap out a Great Dane. She likes the neighbor dog, Oscar, but not the new puppy, Duke. Moxie, the little dog w/ the bow is a mixed bag..Shadow did have a best Doggy friend named Reggie.
Shadow weighs 6.5 pounds of fur and teeth. Tell her happy birthday. (She likes riding on my tractor & has her own 'Shop' chair.) She has survived 3 girlfriends and 2 big mistakes.
View attachment 9215
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shadow! :smilecat:

Reactions: Lynne