7-8-2017 Saturday Live Chat Thread

I have to work late if I am here I will be an hour late at least maybe more
We are cancelling for the night, Armand. Vacations, weddings, beaches, and work schedules this week make it a wise thing to do.

We are cancelling for the night, Armand. Vacations, weddings, beaches, and work schedules this week make it a wise thing to do.
okay. I'll try and logg in when i get home.

Reactions: Paintman
My roommate and pal is 16. Her name is Shadow, and she is getting a little bit old & creaky. Today is her birthday. Shes a little tuxedo cat and has 13 nicknames and a discriminating pallet.. Her record ( There is always a record w/ me:)) is beating the crap out a Great Dane. She likes the neighbor dog, Oscar, but not the new puppy, Duke. Moxie, the little dog w/ the bow is a mixed bag..Shadow did have a best Doggy friend named Reggie.
Shadow weighs 6.5 pounds of fur and teeth. Tell her happy birthday. (She likes riding on my tractor & has her own 'Shop' chair.) She has survived 3 girlfriends and 2 big mistakes.
DSCF0027.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0027.JPG
    DSCF0027.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 178
My roommate and pal is 16. Her name is Shadow, and she is getting a little bit old & creaky. Today is her birthday. Shes a little tuxedo cat and has 13 nicknames and a discriminating pallet.. Her record ( There is always a record w/ me:)) is beating the crap out a Great Dane. She likes the neighbor dog, Oscar, but not the new puppy, Duke. Moxie, the little dog w/ the bow is a mixed bag..Shadow did have a best Doggy friend named Reggie.
Shadow weighs 6.5 pounds of fur and teeth. Tell her happy birthday. (She likes riding on my tractor & has her own 'Shop' chair.) She has survived 3 girlfriends and 2 big mistakes.
View attachment 9215
upload_2017-7-8_10-52-56.jpeg

I had a hampster for a long time I came home and it was acting funny so I put it in it's bubble ball and took him to the vet. Everyone in the waiting room was smirking at me like I was a tard.

When I got back to the vet and they put the stethoscope on chipper (the hampster) the vet lady said: "You know they only live a few years?" I said he is 4 years old. The Lady said well they only cost 4 bux at the pet shop. I left wondering how that lady ever got to be a vet putting a price on Chipper like she did.

View attachment 9215
16 candles on the cake if she eats cake my cat did

Reactions: Lynne
Well, last week I bought Shadow the really expensive cat litter. (Arms, cool tale, I wonder if Chipper is going to be the name of my Bros. next pet? Mine will be Primer.):) -But I let them pick their own names.;)
So, back on track, I go shopping. Shad gets the expensive cat litter and I bought the 67 cent toilet paper. Priorities. I'm using her box.:p

Reactions: Lynne
Sometimes an animal is sent to us. These are often Spirit Partners. They travel with us through life for a bit giving lessons, but more than that, bringing joy. Sometimes they are bonded to us more closely than another human being could be.