7-31-2018 :( Tuesday Live CHAT Thread

I'm having one of my "better breathing" days today so it's nice to be here and do some chatting and cleanup around the place!

Temps cooling? Back to normal summer rain here which is welcome

Temps have cooled a lot here, but predicted to go back up next week. Our crops here are slightly confused! lol

Same predicted here but not as harsh as the South of England will get and will last at least another month and nowhere like you folks get

Tonight's show link:

This is an Animal planet investigation of the Bradshaw Ranch, which is similar in nature to Skinwalker. For more about the Ranch, read here: The Bradshaw Ranch

This is video, and you may wish to use a TWO DEVICE SYSTEM for tonight's show. it's 40 minutes, but a new topic with some interesting info for you! Join me at 10 PM Eastern!

Reactions: TonyM
Tonight's show link:

This is an Animal planet investigation of the Bradshaw Ranch, which is similar in nature to Skinwalker. For more about the Ranch, read here: The Bradshaw Ranch

This is video, and you may wish to use a TWO DEVICE SYSTEM for tonight's show. it's 40 minutes, but a new topic with some interesting info for you! Join me at 10 PM Eastern!

I'll catch up with that later

I know you can't be here for the shows, but hey, if you want a fix, I list them for you for your listening pleasure! :)

Please do, I usually catch up or watch ahead of the show. I really did enjoy the Skinwalker Ranch video

Reactions: Debi
Please do, I usually catch up or watch ahead of the show. I really did enjoy the Skinwalker Ranch video
This is a similar place. Not as well known or documented, bu most of the same strange phenomena happening. The government suddenly decided in 2005 they simply had to have the property. It is now off limits to everyoe and owned by the US goverment.

Reactions: TonyM