7-31-2018 :( Tuesday Live CHAT Thread

Mornin Charleh, how is everyone? I can't stay on long no internet so on my phone but wanted to check in, missing all my friends here :)
We’ve been alright. Some of us with some emerging medical issues but I’ll let them share about that. We’ve got a lot of new members lately as well!

Stopped by to say hello, hope everyone is doing well.

Sorry had to jump off for a couple minutes to let teenager use phone. That's not good that ppl are having more health problems, I'll send out extra prayers for my PNF family tonight.

I'll have to try to get to the library or somewhere i can link onto internet and at least get here to read and welcome everyone, I'm waaaay behind

Reactions: Lynne and damon
Sorry guys got an issue here gtg, love n light to all, I'll be back when i can

Reactions: damon and Charleh
Sorry had to jump off for a couple minutes to let teenager use phone. That's not good that ppl are having more health problems, I'll send out extra prayers for my PNF family tonight.

I'll have to try to get to the library or somewhere i can link onto internet and at least get here to read and welcome everyone, I'm waaaay behind
Starbucks is always a good place. The coffee is good and the wifi at most starbucks is very fast too.

Reactions: 7Critter