6-24-2022 Friday ! Live Chat

Glad to hear things are on the up and up. This week for me has been a very quiet and stress free week. I will take it as well :)
I saw your dream post. Interesting. I had a full out nightmare last night! An alligator crawled into bed with me and bit my cat (one that has been gone for several year, btw.) I chased the gator trying to save the cat and woke up in a cold sweat! Now, some dreams mean something....then there are ones like this that tell ya "too much stress this week, woman!" lol

I saw your dream post. Interesting. I had a full out nightmare last night! An alligator crawled into bed with me and bit my cat (one that has been gone for several year, btw.) I chased the gator trying to save the cat and woke up in a cold sweat! Now, some dreams mean something....then there are ones like this that tell ya "too much stress this week, woman!" lol
Absolutely lol. The way out in left field dreams are the ones that make you stop for a sec and think...huh?

Absolutely lol. The way out in left field dreams are the ones that make you stop for a sec and think...huh?
I have no idea what that one was about..lol I took a look at yours and I'm not sure what to think yet. Have you had the old friend on your mind lately?

I have no idea what that one was about..lol I took a look at yours and I'm not sure what to think yet. Have you had the old friend on your mind lately?
No more than the past 30+ years of knowing him.

I even talked to his girlfriend about it and she was quite baffled by it. She has had her own experiences with him after his passing. This was my first.

No more than the past 30 years of knowing him.
Very strange indeed that he pops up in a dream state. Don't forget that sometimes the images we see are messages of something other than the exact scenario we see in the dream. Now, if it was him "visiting", it could simply mean you two went different directions in life and it might have been for the best for both of you.

Well we did. We were estranged for quite some time. But that never changed or added to anything i ever thought or dreamt of. Plus the last few times i saw him we were on the shaky road of reconcile. He and she moved to Fla, so never quite finished. Again, no dream then either. The fact he was angry is what shocked me. Unless he thinks she and i are skating together...unsure. That is not the case btw. She also is a person i knew long long ago and we are starting to reconnect as friends.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well we did. We were estranged for quite some time. But that never changed or added to anything i ever thought or dreamt of. Plus the last few times i saw him we were on the shaky road of reconcile. He and she moved to Fla, so never quite finished. Again, no dream then either. The fact he was angry is what shocked me. Unless he thinks she and i are skating together...unsure. That is not the case btw. She also is a person i knew long long ago and we are starting to reconnect as friends.

With dreams like that, I put them in my "hold" cauldron....I let them simmer there for a bit and see what develops. Sometimes these things come in two or three "chapters". I'd wait and see if another chapter to the story being sent pops up.

With dreams like that, I put them in my "hold" cauldron....I let them simmer there for a bit and see what develops. Sometimes these things come in two or three "chapters". I'd wait and see if another chapter to the story being sent pops up.
Yeah. Dreams are a funny thing. Through a lifetime of them, there are ones that stand out and my instincts begin to tingle. I am finally getting back on track to trusting my instincts as when i followed them 100%...they never steered me wrong.

Reactions: Debi
Yeah. Dreams are a funny thing. Through a lifetime of them, there are ones that stand out and my instincts begin to tingle. I am finally getting back on track to trusting my instincts as when i followed them 100%...they never steered me wrong.
Always follow your "gut". It knows. That little voice within, that gentle nudge inside, is pretty much a guidance system not to be ignored.

Reactions: Selectric