6-24-2022 Friday ! Live Chat

We're about the same today.

Sending prayers your way for your family, hon. How's hub's doing with it all?
He's ok. There is such a big age diff. he wasn't raised with him like a sibling. There is 20 years diff. He is sad but they're not as close as most sibs.

Reactions: Selectric
He's ok. There is such a big age diff. he wasn't raised with him like a sibling. There is 20 years diff. He is sad but they're not as close as most sibs.
I get that. I am 14 yrs. older than my youngest brother.

His bro was out of the house when he was born. Jim was a change of life baby.
That's my youngest brother! lol My mom was NOT expecting him to come along and, in fact, was NOT the happiest parent around for a bit.

That's my youngest brother! lol My mom was NOT expecting him to come along and, in fact, was NOT the happiest parent around for a bit.
I can imagine. One was enough for me and if I found out I was pregnant in my 40's... nope.

Had a nice time tonight watching my granddaughter dance on stage on a live youtube event. She attended a choreography intensive program with 6 other students and they gave a presentation of their dances tonight. They each choreographed a dance and the others did the dance. These kids ranged in age from 13 to 16, with 3 boys and 4 girls. They did some outstanding work! I was very impressed with all of them! No ballet...mainly contemporary dance, folk dance, and jazz.

I can imagine. One was enough for me and if I found out I was pregnant in my 40's... nope.
Oh, my brother was actually one of fraternal twins. The other twin miscarried at 5 months. It was a huge impact on mom. And the brother who made it is a brat...lol

Reactions: Lynne
Had a nice time tonight watching my granddaughter dance on stage on a live youtube event. She attended a choreography intensive program with 6 other students and they gave a presentation of their dances tonight. They each choreographed a dance and the others did the dance. These kids ranged in age from 13 to 16, with 3 boys and 4 girls. They did some outstanding work! I was very impressed with all of them! No ballet...mainly contemporary dance, folk dance, and jazz.
That girl is amazing. No chance we can see it?