6-24-2022 Friday ! Live Chat

Oh, my brother was actually one of fraternal twins. The other twin miscarried at 5 months. It was a huge impact on mom. And the brother who made it is a brat...lol
The birth before my husband was a triplet and only one lived. Thats the closet sib to him. No reliable birthcontrol back then .

That girl is amazing. No chance we can see it?
I'll check the link and see if they have it up. If they do, I'll pass it along. They live streamed so I don't know if the replay will be on there.

The funny thing was my son was sitting in front of the camera. I was looking at his shiny bald spot the whole time...lol

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
I'll check the link and see if they have it up. If they do, I'll pass it along. They live streamed so I don't know if the replay will be on there.

The funny thing was my son was sitting in front of the camera. I was looking at his shiny bald spot the whole time...lol
He's a good dad.

Reactions: Selectric
He just got home last night from a seven day hiking/canoe trip with the son. He's exhausted, sunburned, and sore, but had a good time!
These are the times you remember when their grown and gone. Looking back I don't know how i did it all lol.

These are the times you remember when their grown and gone. Looking back I don't know how i did it all lol.
I was just thinking that today myself. Keeping up with 3 boys was a true challenge, but I love the memories and what good guys they all became.

I was just thinking that today myself. Keeping up with 3 boys was a true challenge, but I love the memories and what good guys they all became.
We did our part for society lol.
I am heading out in a min. I am tired tonight. Jim is passed out in his chair and I am going to go read my book.

I am heading out in a min. I am tired tonight. Jim is passed out in his chair and I am going to go read my book.
Night Lynne. Good chatting with you :)

I will also be out shortly. Have to help hubs get ready for the night and set up his breathing treatment, which I have now dragged into the bedroom. Have a good night, Lynne!

Reactions: Lynne
I will also be out shortly. Have to help hubs get ready for the night and set up his breathing treatment, which I have now dragged into the bedroom. Have a good night, Lynne!
Praying for him. Shazam.

Reactions: Debi