5-4-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

Holy moly that recent Dogman story was outta the Park scary. That's gunna give me nightmares right up there with being chased by pig-headed-nazi-Hells- Angeles.
I try to bring you the best in scary stuff! lol

That would be great! Love to see how he's grown. Sorry he got cut but puppies often get over excited and do crazy things...lol We had a dog once that ran into a moving car, bounced off the hood, and kept on running. Zero injury to dog. The car was another matter. Big boxer who was not the smartest guy in the litter.
i am so happy Jadmom's dog Pepper isn't a humper!

It was a little later than normal here as well. We usually get it late April nearly every year and it's ugly. But at least it will be a little cooler tomorrow. It's going to be in the mid 70's instead of the mid/upper 80's.
into the 80's today at the Hellmouth.

Reactions: Lone Wolf and Debi
That would be great! Love to see how he's grown. Sorry he got cut but puppies often get over excited and do crazy things...lol We had a dog once that ran into a moving car, bounced off the hood, and kept on running. Zero injury to dog. The car was another matter. Big boxer who was not the smartest guy in the litter.
I'm going to have to try to sneak up on him for a pic. I've tried to get him when he's sleeping but he's always aware.

Thank goodness! lol I normally only have females. Had two male small dogs and neither was a problem.
it's such an awful thing to deal with with guests

In about a month or two, it's going to be an oven here. It's so HOT you can cook anything you like on just about any surface.
You and Jad get to compare heat stroke days this summer.