5-4-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

So how are Jadmom and her boy doing these days?
I thought sure someone was gunna say "when guests hump you? lol Well, the dog is not trained and I think it's a HUGE mistake she can't get it to shut up on command and it bolts for the door every chance it can and we are 30 feet from a highway. I've cajoled,lectured,yelled,she's had a trainer 3x (NOT enough). I begged her not to make me peel that dog off the pavement...I bought a (beautiful) wooden gate to block the dogs entrance into the room with the back door but ....hands are tied.Oh,by the way, I shut that dog up and have had to jump and tackle him as he headed out the door at a dead run..I don't mean reach for the collar ,I mean jump on top of him (at the cops feet who was trying to help with our garden statuary crimes). I looked up at the cop from the floor and said "pretty good catch,eh?" He nodded LOL

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I thought sure someone was gunna say "when guests hump you? lol Well, the dog is not trained and I think it's a HUGE mistake she can't get it to shut up on command and it bolts for the door every chance it can and we are 30 feet from a highway. I've cajoled,lectured,yelled,she's had a trainer 3x (NOT enough). I begged her not to make me peel that dog off the pavement...I bought a (beautiful) wooden gate to block the dogs entrance into the room with the back door but ....hands are tied.Oh,by the way, I shut that dog up and have had to jump and tackle him as he headed out the door at a dead run..I don't mean reach for the collar ,I mean jump on top of him (at the cops feet who was trying to help with our garden statuary crimes). I looked up at the cop from the floor and said "pretty good catch,eh?" He nodded LOL
Boy, that is a safety issue for sure! Stop and sit are two commands needed, and NO works out pretty good as an overall for anything. I know you do your best, but that's not a good situation if he bolts.

Reactions: Lynne
And I didn't know you could play tackle football...

Boy, that is a safety issue for sure! Stop and sit are two commands needed, and NO works out pretty good as an overall for anything. I know you do your best, but that's not a good situation if he bolts.
I KNOW and she says just open the door slowly. I said MOM,there was a cop at the door I'm not going to have my mind on the dog,the other day I came in with a huge box in both hands...
me neither;er

It's been nice chatting with ya both, but I think I'm going to hit the bed. Truck day tomorrow. I hope everyone has a wonderful evening and I'll be back on tomorrow morning and throughout the day. Until then, goodnight for now :)

I tried to explain to her that he bolts like a quarterback seeing an opening It is awful