5-21-2022 Saturday Live Chat

Hi Bob! We've already had round 1 and next round due in a bit. Hope you guys are OK down there!
We're fine. I think we can ride out the next round here without too many problems. Just heavy rain, some wind and lots of lightning.

We're fine. I think we can ride out the next round here without too many problems. Just heavy rain, some wind and lots of lightning.
As I posted earlier, two towns just east of me got hit pretty bad. One has a curfew tonight as so many trees are down on roads.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Also saw earlier that this line of storms runs from Texas all the way up to the NE. Supposed to be a rare thing to have a line run that far.

As I posted earlier, two towns just east of me got hit pretty bad. One has a curfew tonight as so many trees are down on roads.
I haven't been listening to news, been watching horror films, so haven't been keeping up with storm damage. Hope the next rounds not as bad those in the path.

I haven't been listening to news, been watching horror films, so haven't been keeping up with storm damage. Hope the next rounds not as bad those in the path.
The one here looks lighter and is just starting to here. Not as much red in this one! More orange and green...I'll take it.

What horrors are you watching this eve? lol

The one here looks lighter and is just starting to here. Not as much red in this one! More orange and green...I'll take it.

What horrors are you watching this eve? lol
Svengoolie, now...Dr. Phibes Rises Again (1972), with Vincent Price.

Reactions: Debi
Svengoolie, now...Dr. Phibes Rises Again (1972), with Vincent Price.
I'd almost bet Paint is watching the same thing about now...lol We have John Wayne on here, but this round he's fighting oil fires instead of gunslingers.