5-21-2022 Saturday Live Chat

I have to be… a bit more polite. But i did say BS on the show. That’s what was going through my head. But they were my guests. I like Preston. I just worry that maybe he is getting scammed like Bob Mitchell did with Titor.
I did hear Preston say on Coast he'll continue to write books and not worry too much on the proposed timeline she gives. So maybe not as convinced as one might think.

I did hear Preston say on Coast he'll continue to write books and not worry too much on the proposed timeline she gives. So maybe not as convinced as one might think.
I think Dolly got mad at me a few times! Bwahaha

Oh. We were on the phone 8 minutes prior just cutting up. She changed a little once we were on air.
She's got her "professional" persona going on there. She has a podcast and a business that depends on people buying into her story.

Bottom line is, anyone who says they have all the answers I run from. She presented herself as having all the answers.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi everyone.

I had to work today, a hot project that will keep me from a day off until Thursday, and then we are on the road much of the day for doctor appointments. My back is complaining mightily at the moment.
I did a little drone practice out back today. It was too windy for good video, but such conditions are great for honing one's piloting skills.
I'm too beat and beat up to cook and its getting late.

Have a terrific evening my friends!

Hi everyone.

I had to work today, a hot project that will keep me from a day off until Thursday, and then we are on the road much of the day for doctor appointments. My back is complaining mightily at the moment.
I did a little drone practice out back today. It was too windy for good video, but such conditions are great for honing one's piloting skills.
I'm too beat and beat up to cook and its getting late.

Have a terrific evening my friends!
That's what take out is for!
Saw your vid flying the drone. Not too bad for the conditions! Get some rest. We all look forward to watching you on Skinwalkers on Tuesday night!

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Thanks Debi! I was planning on having friends and my daughter over, but might have to be at the office late on Tuesday.
I haven't had to do this in years, and it has to happen now. The universe has a twisted sense of humor lol.

Thanks Debi! I was planning on having friends and my daughter over, but might have to be at the office late on Tuesday.
I haven't had to do this in years, and it has to happen now. The universe has a twisted sense of humor lol.
Well, I know a few of us will be watching closely! I hope that you can get the evening off to enjoy it.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah