5-21-2022 Saturday Live Chat

n.jpg

Well, earlier today I was typing in "Big storms approaching! I hope my internet stays up!" and just like that...poof...internet gone before I could even press post!

Had some good sized storms roll through and more supposed to come in tonight. However, our temps dropped 20 degrees in a flash.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Looks like I got very lucky. The towns just to the East of me got clobbered. All sorts of trees down and some roads closed because of it. No fatalities reported, thank goodness. Also lightning struck two homes and caused major fires. Once again, no fatalities reported on those so far. This has been one heck of a spring!

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: garnetsilver
I wish it would drop 20 degrees here! I have no energy in this heat. Mr. Garnet cut the grass today and did some shopping, for which I am grateful!

I wish it would drop 20 degrees here! I have no energy in this heat. Mr. Garnet cut the grass today and did some shopping, for which I am grateful!
At the rate this rain keeps hitting, my backyard is quickly becoming a field. Too wet again to mow!

Hi, Folks. We're getting some wicked thunderstorms here this evening in Kentucky. Hope Everyone has had a good day.
Hi Bob! We've already had round 1 and next round due in a bit. Hope you guys are OK down there!