5-21-2022 Saturday Live Chat

I am so sorry I missed this. I was away until really late. I will listen today.
Thanks Lynne.
I made the decision to not edit any of these live shows. My perfectionist self hates it, but it does make doing these shows easier. In the past I could easily spend 10 hours editing an hour and thirty minute long show.

Thank you. I’m not sure that I believe as much as Preston but we three did collaborate quite a few things. More shows will be on the way, and most will be streamed live.
Good evening, Bob Bain! I have to say I was not convinced. It was an interesting show, but I just can't quite jump on with her "message" and her belief that these things are what she thinks they are.

Thanks Lynne.
I made the decision to not edit any of these live shows. My perfectionist self hates it, but it does make doing these shows easier. In the past I could easily spend 10 hours editing an hour and thirty minute long show.
I can confirm your editing time. And I really think unedited is the way to go.

Reactions: T-Bob
I bet! We made a Walmart trip today. I edited photos most of the afternoon. Pretty uneventful.
I just put in a pick up order for tomorrow at Walmart. Boy, prices are really climbing.

Good evening, Bob Bain! I have to say I was not convinced. It was an interesting show, but I just can't quite jump on with her "message" and her belief that these things are what she thinks they are.
I have to be… a bit more polite. But i did say BS on the show. That’s what was going through my head. But they were my guests. I like Preston. I just worry that maybe he is getting scammed like Bob Mitchell did with Titor.

Reactions: garnetsilver