4-16-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

Five months with no eyesight last year really took it out of me but I survived,
OMG, LG! How scary! I'm so happy for you that you got your sight back! Are you Type 1? I've been dealing with Type 2. Just finally got on an insulin pump about three months ago. I already dropped my A1C three points so it has been really helpful.

Reactions: TonyM
Ohhh, yes! We have recently added some here in the area. OMG! Most of us hate them! And the accident rate has gone UP instead of down as promised!
Same up here. People do not know how to negotiate them! And as Paint said, add a trailer, and it gets a bit dicey. My fifth wheel (40') doesn't want to follow some of the tight turns that the engineers have "planned" and executed! :eek:

Reactions: Paintman
We've been getting shoutouts of podcasts, and we now pop up on the google search pretty well.
I found you by searching for a paranormal forum (those words) using the Duckduckgo search engine. You were in the top three. I tried all three and you won!

Reactions: Lynne
OMG, LG! How scary! I'm so happy for you that you got your sight back! Are you Type 1? I've been dealing with Type 2. Just finally got on an insulin pump about three months ago. I already dropped my A1C three points so it has been really helpful.

Type 2 but the eyesight issue is unrelated. Got a review coming up with the doc in a couple of weeks