4-16-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

Thought I'd post a wee educational video, I do sound a bit like this

This was the hit of the day with me...lol I had a friend who used to call me who was Scottish. Our conversations were hilarious, as I spent most of my time saying "Pardon me? What? Could you repeat that please? Huh?" lol

Charleh, check out this link to be sure you can hook into it on Spreaker. Takes a few minutes to load. It can be slow on first hook up.

Benway, need you to check and see if you can get this link as well.

Jimmy Church Radio

Reactions: Benway
Charleh, check out this link to be sure you can hook into it on Spreaker. Takes a few minutes to load. It can be slow on first hook up.

Benway, need you to check and see if you can get this link as well.

Jimmy Church Radio
I don't usually check the live chat thread unless there's a podcast or movie, but say my name and I appear, like Candyman or Beetlejuice, but you only have to say it once and you have to wait half an hour.
Yes. The link is fine. :)

I don't usually check the live chat thread unless there's a podcast or movie, but say my name and I appear, like Candyman or Beetlejuice, but you only have to say it once and you have to wait half an hour.
Good to know, Ben! We may use it in the near future if everyone can link over to it. Shows are getting sparce and good links are like gold! lol

You're like Beetlejuice....I say the name and there you are! lol

BENWAY!

What if I say your name 3 times in a dark room?

What if I say your name 3 times in a dark room?
I have to arrive three times and there are three of me, which is a hassle, plus you can't see me and it could be anyone so it's a waste of time all round. Also, since you can't see anything I may appear and then be really quiet so I would be there but you would think I wasn't, but you couldn't prove it!

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter