4-16-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

I once had on Graham Phillips from England (we spoke about King Arthur) he asked me before we went onto doing the show if I was from Scotland because he heard a slight Scottish accent mixed in with my southern one. On the last show I did, I mentioned how I change my voice in front of the mic.

Now I can finally sell off the studio equipment.

I once had on Graham Phillips from England (we spoke about King Arthur) he asked me before we went onto doing the show if I was from Scotland because he heard a slight Scottish accent mixed in with my southern one. On the last show I did, I mentioned how I change my voice in front of the mic.

Now I can finally sell off the studio equipment.
I've always wanted to go to Scotland

I've always wanted to go to Scotland
My wife and I plan on going in the next 10 years.
From the genealogy we've done, it says I am of the old Scottish royal blood. And there's a Caithness Scotland filled with a lot of kinfolk.

We came from clan Mackay. One of my great Grandfathers changed his last name from John Ban (Bayne, Baine, Baines, Bain) Mackay to John Bayne.

From the genealogy we've done, it says I am of the old Scottish royal blood. And there's a Caithness Scotland filled with a lot of kinfolk.

We came from clan Mackay. One of my great Grandfathers changed his last name from John Ban (Bayne, Baine, Baines, Bain) Mackay to John Bayne.
Hey, Laughing Gravy could be your tour guide!

I think your related to Elvis :D really!:p

Thought I'd post a wee educational video, I do sound a bit like this

Sounds a lot like some southerners I know. But then again I've been told I have a Scottish accent mixed with my southern. My ancestors came to the states from Scotland in the mid-1700's and landed in Virginia, a few went off to Tennessee and that's why I'm still here.

Those areas with strongly pronounced R's are carried over from Scottish/Irish ancestors

Reactions: Benway