4-12-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

Yes! At the time, I was driving an old, beige Lincoln Versailles. I walked right up and tried to insert my key into the door. Then I noticed a carpenters ruler on the back seat. I didn't own a carpenters ruler. Just as I realized my mistake, the owners returned and gave me a suspicious look. I noticed that my car was parked right next to theirs, and thankfully they realized that I wasn't trying to steal their car!

gukKWD4Ha8sC8hZ7.jpeg
Nkb5ZCKpUfttcRXZ.jpeg
Hiya !
Yard work, 1pm White Sox on the radio. Going to be a good day.
Hope yours is to.

Yes. I once was driving a nondescript, Chevy compact car with Colorado plates as a rental in San Bernadino, CA. When I came out of a busy mall where I'd stopped, I went to an identical Chevy, again with Colorado plates.

As I was trying to figure out why my key wasn't opening the door, I heard a booming voice say, "What the f*#k are you doing to my car?" I turned to see a very large man, and he didn't look happy.

He looked unimpressed when I explained I had mistaken his car for my rental. Just when I figured he was going hit me, he pointed to a car a few spaces behind his car and said, "You better hope your key opens that door." Thankfully that was my car.

Yes. I once was driving a nondescript, Chevy compact car with Colorado plates as a rental in San Bernadino, CA. When I came out of a busy mall where I'd stopped, I went to an identical Chevy, again with Colorado plates.

As I was trying to figure out why my key wasn't opening the door, I heard a booming voice say, "What the f*#k are you doing to my car?" I turned to see a very large man, and he didn't look happy.

He looked unimpressed when I explained I had mistaken his car for my rental. Just when I figured he was going hit me, he pointed to a car a few spaces behind his car and said, "You better hope your key opens that door." Thankfully that was my car.
Yikes !
I'm glad the second car was the correct one.