4-12-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

OK, this is kind of spooky. I was in Home Depot just now. I came out of the restroom and started walking down one of the main house towards customer service for a pick up for my job. Some random older woman was walking right towards me. Out of the clear blue, a voice in my head said tell this woman hi tell this woman hi and I said no . As I was right in front of this woman, I looked over we made eye contact and she looked directly at me and said hi….
I’m already pretty sensitive to things. It seems as of late, these instances seem to be increasing.
I get that at times. If at first it seemed you were to say hi and your gut told you no...definitely a reason there. I always trust my gut with that stuff.

Saw this poor fella yesterday...

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    725.1 KB · Views: 37
Worked by the water today and yesterday. I SO wanted to go fishing lol.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 39
I turned to see a very large man, and he didn't look happy.
I'm sure i am wrong (lol) but people like that i love to put in their place. They just seem to want a confrontation and i will give it back. A mistake is a mistake. People get bent far too easy. i probably would've told him if you don't want issues, buy a car that doesn't look like a rental rofl.