4-12-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

They had an older pug that loved attention then he climbed back onto the couch and began snoring lol.

Reactions: Lynne
Yep. They had a few stuffed things...deer head, sail fish etc. The sail fish was decent sized. Never caught one, only a white marlin many years back. Catch and release (tagged).

Reactions: Lynne
I get that at times. If at first it seemed you were to say hi and your gut told you no...definitely a reason there. I always trust my gut with that stuff.
Select, I think I said no because I was trying to hurry up and get what I needed to get done quickly so I could be finished for the day, and go home lol it wasn’t to be rude of course

Select, I think I said no because I was trying to hurry up and get what I needed to get done quickly so I could be finished for the day, and go home lol it wasn’t to be rude of course
Absolutely...but people are people and once the exchange is started...may have had you there for an hour discussing things beyond what you wanted to deal with lol. Hence your gut telling you...no lol.

So beautiful, I love the water.
Was such a nice day, despite working. But at least i enjoy my job so it was good. I did joke with my boss earlier telling him we almost jumped in a guy's boat lol.

For you Lonny. This song is based on a poem written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge. Enjoy. It's a long one ;bg2

• Love it
Reactions: Tworivers71