4-12-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

Not until I started driving my wife's little red Hyundai. There are LOTS of those on the road. Thankfully the remote key usually tells me if it's the right car, before I lay a hand on it.
Prior to that, never. I have never owned "popular" car models and rarely ever saw another like mine.

OK, this is kind of spooky. I was in Home Depot just now. I came out of the restroom and started walking down one of the main isles towards customer service for a pick up for my job. Some random older woman was walking right towards me. Out of the clear blue, a voice in my head said tell this woman hi tell this woman hi and I said no . As I was right in front of this woman, I looked over we made eye contact and she looked directly at me and said hi….
I’m already pretty sensitive to things. It seems as of late, these instances seem to be increasing.

Last edited:
OK, this is kind of spooky. I was in Home Depot just now. I came out of the restroom and started walking down one of the main house towards customer service for a pick up for my job. Some random older woman was walking right towards me. Out of the clear blue, a voice in my head said tell this woman hi tell this woman hi and I said no . As I was right in front of this woman, I looked over we made eye contact and she looked directly at me and said hi….
I’m already pretty sensitive to things. It seems as of late, these instances seem to be increasing.
And the really weird thing is that when she told me hi, she leaned in to tell me as if she was expecting it from me

It seems you are really developing a skill. Do you think it's your guide talking to you or do you think it's telepathy?
Honestly, I don’t know Lynn I haven’t really had time to process
I’ve always been sensitive but these seem to be super direct and dead on accurate. I’m going to talk to Debi about it this weekend. It could very well be from Sarah, my main guide

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Honestly, I don’t know Lynn I haven’t really had time to process
I’ve always been sensitive but these seem to be super direct and dead on accurate. I’m going to talk to Debi about it this weekend. It could very well be from Sarah, my main guide
There may be a reason and a purpose for it. My daughter set her abilities aside for years and now she is embracing them.

Reactions: Selectric