3-30-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

My son actually intervened last night with me and hubs....he is really deaf, and I got tired of it being all my fault he can't hear me. I'm not looking at him, why do I wait until the TV is on to talk, (it's always on), why don't I speak up, why am I so loud and you don't have to yell......OMG...pull my hair out.

ohhhhh now I’m pissed!!!!

Lynne... virus or not... I want to hit people.... lots of them.... always
Today I was trying to hurry up and get the hell out of the grocery store. Now on a good day I hate shopping and jim usually does the shopping. Now I am shopping because he has health issues and can’t go in the store. I have no idea where stuff is and I have my moms list that must be followed to the letter. So I’m running around the store looking for stuff. I have one item to find... strawberry jelly. I can’t find it!!! So I politely. While keeping an 8 foot space. Asked a lady if she knew where to find the jelly. She gave me a snarl like look and turned her back on me. So I’m like, (thinking) “ITS A DARN GOOD THING YOU ARNT EATING SOMETHING”!

You will notice all the guys left the thread.....lol
Hahaha. I just hate doing something I really really don’t want to do.... to appease someone else’s neurosis .. I feel like ´well there’s 2 hours I’ll never get back. Ok love and light and moonbeams tralala

Reactions: Lynne
P.s I’m pissed I can’t have my housekeeper clean right now. Grrrr

My son actually intervened last night with me and hubs....he is really deaf, and I got tired of it being all my fault he can't hear me. I'm not looking at him, why do I wait until the TV is on to talk, (it's always on), why don't I speak up, why am I so loud and you don't have to yell......OMG...pull my hair out.
My mom is deaf and I lived with that growing up. She has good hearing aids now but never turns them up because everyone is too loud ! Lol

Reactions: Debi
Today I was trying to hurry up and get the hell out of the grocery store. Now on a good day I hate shopping and jim usually does the shopping. Now I am shopping because he has health issues and can’t go in the store. I have no idea where stuff is and I have my moms list that must be followed to the letter. So I’m running around the store looking for stuff. I have one item to find... strawberry jelly. I can’t find it!!! So I politely. While keeping an 8 foot space. Asked a lady if she knew where to find the jelly. She gave me a snarl like look and turned her back on me. So I’m like, (thinking) “ITS A DARN GOOD THING YOU ARNT EATING SOMETHING”!
Haha. I love when you get a fire lit under you Lynne!

LOL Honey, I got half of my order today and was feeling good about it! I can't get syrup, Strawberry Jam, etc. Simple things that used to be easy to grab. And forget pasta or meat products in my area. I did score hot dogs today! That's new. And some hamburger. I was lucky.