3-30-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

Let me say after an hour with Samantha khury - so cool she is 77-i said right so Thursday we have our jewel session then when can I have a session? She said she used to work with people energetically. Got tired of them and started working with animals now coming back full circle

It is sooooooo cool

Lindsey had her horse read when she was engaged to her ex husband. The horse had little to say regarding him. She said he was not smart or something like that. I was surprised she said it. I can’t remember the wording. She should have listened to her horse.
LOL

OK, chicks. No pillows, no fly swatters, out of bail money here, but getting tired so time for me to head out. I need to get some meds on board and get some rest. My love to you all and see you tomorrow!

A
Let me say after an hour with Samantha khury - so cool she is 77-i said right so Thursday we have our jewel session then when can I have a session? She said she used to work with people energetically. Got tired of them and started working with animals now coming back full circle
Aak how she is getting the metal !

OK, chicks. No pillows, no fly swatters, out of bail money here, but getting tired so time for me to head out. I need to get some meds on board and get some rest. My love to you all and see you tomorrow!
I’m heading out too. Good night my loves.

Reactions: Debi
Really want to hear the outcome on this. Very interesting!
Yes I M fascinated. She tunes in to your pet for an hour and then you call and she spends 30 min describing what happened. She said she tunes in and actually becomes the pet and asks what does it feel like to be you? And then the physical and emotional stuff starts coming