3-30-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

I had the most amazing conversation with the animal communicator I will be having a session with for jewel on Thursday. She is 77 had a documentary done about her and I realized very quickly the tuning skills you need to connect to animals is the same as to connect to your Teachers Guides Intuition etc
I really want to hear what Jewel has to say to her. Let us know, OK?

I really want to hear what Jewel has to say to her. Let us know, OK?
Yes!!! When I had one talk to my horse I found she has a very high opinion of herself lol.

Reactions: Debi
She explained that there is a certain spot in about the middle of your head behind your eyes where we focus when we are listening to someone tell us something we are very interested in.... we are alert listening open and waiting to receive the information. That’s the spot you want to go to when you want to communicate with an animal

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
She explained that there is a certain spot in about the middle of your head behind your eyes where we focus when we are listening to someone tell us something we are very interested in.... we are alert listening open and waiting to receive the information. That’s the spot you want to go to when you want to communicate with an animal
Much the same as when I actually "read" a person. When asked, of course.

Reactions: Lynne
The third eye or brow chakra

Reactions: Debi
For instance she said if I was jewel bird mother I would send her an image of death if she got around a poisonous plant but the cage. If that’s where she got the metal. Is not something that she realizes is toxic and also she wants to project an image to jewel of playing gently with some toys. So can’t scrape the metal but you can ring the bell and chew on wood so she gives her those images

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
For instance she said if I was jewel bird mother I would send her an image of death if she got around a poisonous plant but the cage. If that’s where she got the metal. Is not something that she realizes is toxic and also she wants to project an image to jewel of playing gently with some toys. So can’t scrape the metal but you can ring the bell and chew on wood so she gives her those images
Really want to hear the outcome on this. Very interesting!

Reactions: Lynne
Lindsey had her horse read when she was engaged to her ex husband. The horse had little to say regarding him. She said he was not smart or something like that. I was surprised she said it. I can’t remember the wording. She should have listened to her horse.