3-30-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

I pulled him out of there over 3 weeks ago. I listened to the little voice that said do it now, and we are safe from that source. It is gonna be bad there, as case zero was a physical therapist that worked with most of them there. A nurse now has it as well.
That is so sad. She probably feels terrible.

I pulled him out of there over 3 weeks ago. I listened to the little voice that said do it now, and we are safe from that source. It is gonna be bad there, as case zero was a physical therapist that worked with most of them there. A nurse now has it as well.
Thank Goddess you listen to the « little- big voice »

Reactions: Debi
It's a he and I'm sure he does. Another nursing home he works at also has cases, but this one has the most at the moment.

It's a he and I'm sure he does. Another nursing home he works at also has cases, but this one has the most at the moment.
Hopefully the cases are mild.

I think we chased the guys off. I didn’t mean to do that.

I had the most amazing conversation with the animal communicator I will be having a session with for jewel on Thursday. She is 77 had a documentary done about her and I realized very quickly the tuning skills you need to connect to animals is the same as to connect to your Teachers Guides Intuition etc

Reactions: Lynne
I had the most amazing conversation with the animal communicator I will be having a session with for jewel on Thursday. She is 77 had a documentary done about her and I realized very quickly the tuning skills you need to connect to animals is the same as to connect to your Teachers Guides Intuition etc
Do you think you could learn this ?

I think we chased the guys off. I didn’t mean to do that.
I'm sure they don't mind letting us vent tonight! They are probably shaking their heads and laughing with us. :p (You know we really love you guys! lol)

Reactions: Lynne