10-14-2020 Wednesday Live Chat

Nope! lol Some things may be perm changes but Bob is hard at work dealing with this big old update thingy. Bless him cuz it's waaay beyond my ken.
im on the computer now but am wondering how the responce box is going to look on a tablet or phone... its pretty small now, may be kinda iffy on a mobile device.

im on the computer now but am wondering how the responce box is going to look on a tablet or phone... its pretty small now, may be kinda iffy on a mobile device.
Tiny at the moment. One of the things on the list.

Reactions: Paulm
Can you screen shot it and send to me on PM, Paul?

Tiny at the moment. One of the things on the list.
ive noticed a lot of sites, facebook, youtube, and a few others that are no longer supporting internet explorer, is that gonna be the same here soon?...(i dont use IE so not affected.)...but if so may want to tell any members that still do before its too late...haha....so they can change to chrome or microsoft edge.

Just talked to Bob and he said it could be browser issue. His phone and mine show up OK, but I use Chrome.
i usually use chrome now, or google (which i cant stand..lol).

I'm on Firefox. So far I've had good results with it. Chrome is my back up.
i used firefox for a long time, never had any issues with it. was always good and fast. just never reinstalled it when i got a new system.. been using chrome since it came out.