10-14-2020 Wednesday Live Chat

Good morning, you two. I've been up since 7 freaking AM! lol
youve been the regular early bird this week huh?....lol..makes me feel like its lunch already

I have to tell ya...it's throwing me off. :eek:
must be something in the air.... ive been up and down all night the last couple days. see where some others have also been going through the same thing....hmmmm...anything to it?

has the reply box changed.?..something seems different about it

must be something in the air.... ive been up and down all night the last couple days. see where some others have also been going through the same thing....hmmmm...anything to it?
Mars retro...was closest it's been to us in a long while yesterday, Merc. retro started yesterday, and then let's just add in the general chaos energy of the entire planet right now. I've had almost everyone I know having sleep problems right now.

Reactions: garnetsilver
has the reply box changed.?..something seems different about it
Yes, you will find the emoji's in the drop down box at the moment. Bob Bain is currently doing a major update on the site and some things are still in flux. Should be done by tomorrow, but stuff is a wee bit stirred at the moment.

Mars retro...was closest it's been to us in a long while yesterday, Merc. retro started yesterday, and then let's just add in the general chaos energy of the entire planet right now. I've had almost everyone I know having sleep problems right now.
maybe the retro phases.... the chaos energy usually dousnt affect me like this, just a different feel to this i think, i dunno......maybe the ramp up in the current state of things..

Yes, you will find the emoji's in the drop down box at the moment. Bob Bain is currently doing a major update on the site and some things are still in flux. Should be done by tomorrow, but stuff is a wee bit stirred at the moment.
ahhh, ok... just though it was my system...lol