Solution to loneliness?

By coincidence, the local radio talk host had a mental health professional on his show this morning talking about loneliness. The lady said something I thought was profound, "Some people can be alone by not lonely, others can be lonely even with lots to people with whom to interact."

By coincidence, the local radio talk host had a mental health professional on his show this morning talking about loneliness. The lady said something I thought was profound, "Some people can be alone by not lonely, others can be lonely even with lots to people with whom to interact."
This is very true. I still don't want a robot being a substitute for loneliness!

You were. Shock is something we don't realize we're in at the time but it's very real.
I just wish he were still here, that’s all. It’s just hit me far harder these past few days and that’s probably because I’ve repressed it instead of just dealing with it. That combined with recent anxiety/panic attacks have made it worse.

And I wouldn’t want any form of AI to act as a deterrent for anything. They can’t and won’t ease loneliness.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Debi