Dark Matter 10/7 - Art Bell interviews the Ghost Investigators Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t explain why some of us have multiple experiences through our lifetime, while others don’t as much as have one experience that they can say for a fact happened.

Going back to my earliest childhood memories, these entities have always been around. I could write a book about my life experiences and most would believe it was fiction.
During my life I have experienced good spiritual beings (angels), dark entities, shadow entities, an individual that followed me from Vanderbilt hospital.
I even had one being that knocked on my window early one morning as I slept.
This was in 1991 when we had just moved to a new location after my parents bought some land and had a house built on it. I heard this knocking noise around 1:00 in the morning.

I opened my eyes, looked around, and noticed a shadow figure on the outside of my bedroom window. It was hanging sideways and in the air.
It was…waving at me as though it was welcoming me there.

I tried to figure out what it could have been but there was no way it could have been a tree and it never happened again. Although I’ve had several knockings from under the bed…That is a different story.
As a child I saw frogs with flaming red eyes...but I have always believed it was just my imagination.....it always stared at my brother...and terrified him.....I just looked from the protection of my fort.......they could not enter..it is sanctified territory

Reactions: Shadow
Hmm, Jimmy Chunga doesn't believe that the EVPs of children voices are actual children.
He doesn't believe that God would allow spiritual children to roam the earth by themselves.
That these children like EVPs might in fact be coming from a negative being that is wanting to fool the living; Has intentions that are not good for you.
It makes sense.........I am LDS myself.........there is little to attest to wandering around waiting for the LIGHT.....when we die, in the LDS ideology....we do not wander speaking to the living.......there are things to be done on the other side.........more learning.....and getting ready for judgment.

I've always wondered if the "ghosts" that people see are individuals who are lost.
There are possibilities that a person will die and doesn't want to go into the light for one reason or another.

I had a spiritual being follow me from the intensive care area of Vanderbilt hospital.
My father was there.
He also saw people. More specifically he saw a boy.

I dunno.......So GOD or HF or Allah, or whoever allows us to come to the other side or not......I have always believed that we stay on this side for a brief time....saying goodbye etc...then we must leave as our energy is not compatible with existing here....

Well with all the research I have read and done.....over time even spirits, usually specific individuals, are less able to communicate effectively especially using the spiricon....Mueller who contacted the user said over time that he " the spirit" had a more difficult time contacting via the spiricon and eventually stopped all contact.

More proof to this would be things like this:

After my grandfather passed away my mother and granny were in mourning. While this was happening my mother noticed a smell...a sickly sweet perfume smell. My grandmother also noticed it. they never really said anything to each other as they supposed it was a new perfume by the other person. ALSO during this time valued items to my grampa disappeared.......The smell lingered for days. After the smell dissipated my mother commented on the odor to my granny.......They talked and came to the conclusion that neither had a new perfume and both smelled it.......after the smell disappeared....the lost items returned as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.