Dark Matter 10/7 - Art Bell interviews the Ghost Investigators Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you have ever tried to capture an EVP?
Were you successful?

My brother & I have been involved in spiritual communication/investigation for many years (before it was popular).
I remember two EVPs that we captured in our parents house.
The first was of a young female and I had asked "Is anybody here" a female voice replied "Can't find no one."
This was crystal clear.
I've rarely experienced a clear EVP and wonder what makes some EVPs extremely clear while the majority are not as clear.

The second one that we captured (again in our parents house) was a young boy.
Now many years prior I would have these strange dreams of a young boy and he would speak to me in a different language. The only thing I can even understand was he ended with "Okay!".
I saw this boy in my dreams and heard his voice.
My brother said he heard this boy's voice in his dreams.

It was the same exact voice that we captured on the EVP and the boy was saying the same exact phrase.
Wow. I've never tried to capture an EVP. Maybe I'll try to get one of these spirit boxes, they're not too expensive.

How many of you have ever tried to capture an EVP?
Were you successful?

My brother & I have been involved in spiritual communication/investigation for many years (before it was popular).
I remember two EVPs that we captured in our parents house.
The first was of a young female and I had asked "Is anybody here" a female voice replied "Can't find no one."
This was crystal clear.
I've rarely experienced a clear EVP and wonder what makes some EVPs extremely clear while the majority are not as clear.

The second one that we captured (again in our parents house) was a young boy.
Now many years prior I would have these strange dreams of a young boy and he would speak to me in a different language. The only thing I can even understand was he ended with "Okay!".
I saw this boy in my dreams and heard his voice.
My brother said he heard his voice.

It was the same exact voice that we captured on the EVP and the boy was saying the same exact phrase.
My family is so overloaded with ghosts.....they are all over the place according to them......I never see them though.....

My mother and sister are psychic.....

My friends have stayed over, in my youth, and left in the night calling home franticly to be brought home. the next day my best friend said there were shadows of people on the ceiling moving around and watching and scaring the bejeezers out of him.

I guess I have seen so many paranormal experiences that I consider anything that would frighten a person or startle them as nothing to shake a stick at. Maybe I am desensitized....but in all fairness I don't recall seeing no ghosts or hearing voices........but they are all over...as my family has claimed many times.

Reactions: Naked Apple
My family is so overloaded with ghosts.....they are all over the place according to them......I never see them though.....

My mother and sister are psychic.....

My friends have stayed over, in my youth, and left in the night calling home franticly to be brought home. the next day my best friend said there were shadows of people on the ceiling moving around and watching and scaring the bejeezers out of him.

I guess I have seen so many paranormal experiences that I consider anything that would frighten a person or startle them as nothing to shake a stick at. Maybe I am desensitized....but in all fairness I don't recall seeing no ghosts or hearing voices........but they are all over...as my family has claimed many times.
YIKES!!:eek:

While I condone casual paranormal research...I don't think it is kool for groups of amateurs to do this research lightheartedly....who wants to be bringing home demons and spooks to their family....

Do it at home......that is kool.

just because they do it on TV does not mean they are smart......or being safe...there is far too much tv coverage of this...now everyone wants to be a ghost buster...

that guy Zach Baggins or whatever who is or was on the travel channel...I call him spiky head...he always has spiked hair.........is just so overly dramatic and unnecessary

My favorite of the GIS evp recordings were the blood curdling yell in the deer lodge prison in MT and the "I cant breathe" evp

Status
Not open for further replies.