Dark Matter 10/7 - Art Bell interviews the Ghost Investigators Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I get to start the show! Closest I've been to live in a while! Has it been a good one?

Ok, why be afraid of spirits? It's not about being a 'tough guy' or somehow trying to uh ...kick the ghost-demon's ass. It's about staying frosty and knowing that if they hate you, you are obviously bothering them. Instead of letting them get some playground rise out of you, why not just start telling them what a bunch of pathetic bores they were to think they could usurp the creator of the universe? Mess with them, recite bible verses in the most annoying manner possible. Tell them you don't mind just hanging out and mocking them all night.

Reactions: Naked Apple
Ok, why be afraid of spirits? It's not about being a 'tough guy' or somehow trying to uh ...kick the ghost-demon's ass. It's about staying frosty and knowing that if they hate you, you are obviously bothering them. Instead of letting them get some playground rise out of you, why not just start telling them what a bunch of pathetic bores they were to think they could usurp the creator of the universe? Mess with them, recite bible verses in the most annoying manner possible. Tell them you don't mind just hanging out and mocking them all night.
Once again defense of these men...they are human beings....that last evp was definitely demonic sounding....Demons do NOT play by the same rules that ghosts do....terror is a human response to EVIl.......especially from the opposition.

Fight or flight....some...maybe like yourself might FIGHT..others will FLIGHT.

I agree. I was just saying you can't "beat them" through normal physical means like fighting or shooting or whatever. Bible verses, like verbal Holy Water, would be great!

I have to admit, that when there is super scary stuff like these recordings, I instinctively pull my legs under the blankets, instead of letting one hang out over the side of the bed like normal! Lol it's ridiculous! Like I am still a little kid or something lol! The blankets make it all safe! Who knows what is under the bed ;)

I have to admit, that when there is super scary stuff like these recordings, I instinctively pull my legs under the blankets, instead of letting one hang out over the side of the bed like normal! Lol it's ridiculous! Like I am still a little kid or something lol! The blankets make it all safe! Who knows what is under the bed ;)
Hey Jess. LOL - those blankets repel monsters, we all know that! :p

image.jpg

I am disappointed...MOST, if not all, these EVP's are repeats from other shows.........I do understand it is a whole new audience. But there is no new EVP yet...to me

Status
Not open for further replies.